Our dues year runs July 1 – June 30, but if you join now (early 2018), your membership will be good through June 30, 2019!
For 2018/19 Dues are:
- $25/year Individual Membership
- Add $5 for additional members in the same household for a Family Membership (for example member and partner is $30, member and two crafty children $35)
- $12.50 Individual Full-time Student with ID
With your membership, you will have the following benefits:
- A community of members with a wide range of interests and expertise in fiber arts techniques – spinning, fiber prep, weaving, knitting, crochet, sock machines, embroidery, surface embellishment, braiding, sewing, quilting, basket making, rug making, etc.
- Monthly newsletter with program reminders and special notices.
- Monthly Craft/Spin-Ins
- Quarterly Weavers meetings for detailed Show & Tell and fellowship.
- Informational and hands-on programs on a variety of fiber arts topics, plus Dye Days. See the Calendar for details.
- Outreach and fiber arts demo opportunities at local fiber festivals.
- Study groups – please email if you are interested in forming a group to study a particular topic.
- We are a MAFA member guild, so all guild members will have access to early registration for the 2019 Conference at member rates.
- Members will receive reduced rates for any programs or workshops with a fee.
- Members may list Buy/Sell/Swap items on the website.
- Members may borrow materials from the guild library.
- We will have a guild equipment rental program in the future. If you have equipment in good working order to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join CVFG, please fill out the Online Application below, then click “Submit and Pay” which will take you to PayPal to pay your dues.
If you prefer to mail your application and dues, please download an application form HERE, and mail it with your check made out to “Central Virginia Fiberarts Guild” to the address on the form.
Please allow up to a week for your membership to become active. If you have any issues with the online form, please email email@example.com for assistance.