Skip to content
Renewing members and new members, we will have our new membership form up on or about July 6th. If you have any questions before then, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
With your membership, you will have the following benefits:
- A community of members with a wide range of interests and expertise in fiber arts techniques – spinning, fiber prep, weaving, knitting, crochet, sock machines, embroidery, surface embellishment, braiding, sewing, quilting, basket making, rug making, etc.
- Monthly newsletter with program reminders and special notices.
- Monthly Craft/Spin-Ins
- Quarterly Weavers meetings for detailed Show & Tell and fellowship.
- Informational and hands-on programs on a variety of fiber arts topics, plus Dye Days. See the Calendar for details.
- Outreach and fiber arts demo opportunities at local fiber festivals.
- Study groups – please email if you are interested in forming a group to study a particular topic.
- We are a MAFA member guild, so all guild members will have access to early registration for the biennial Conference at member rates.
- Members will receive reduced rates for any programs or workshops with a fee.
- Members may list Buy/Sell/Swap items on the website.
- Members may borrow materials from the guild library (coming soon).
- Members may rent guild equipment. If you have equipment in good working order to donate, please email email@example.com.