Renewing members and new members, please use the form below to renew your membership or join the guild.
For 2020/21 Guild Dues members voted to approve payment of half dues. We also offer the option to pay your full dues amount:
- $12.50/year Individual Membership – HALF.
- $25/year Individual Membership – FULL.
- For HALF dues, add $2.50 for additional members in the same household for a Family Membership (for example member and partner is $15, member and two crafty children $17.50).
- For FULL dues, add $5 for additional members in the same household for a Family Membership (for example member and partner is $30, member and two crafty children $35).
- $12.50 Individual Full-time Student with ID.
NEW – Once you have joined or renewed, to view the members-only pages, please register and create your own username and password.
With your membership, you will have the following benefits:
- A community of members with a wide range of interests and expertise in fiber arts techniques – spinning, fiber prep, weaving, knitting, crochet, sock machines, embroidery, surface embellishment, braiding, sewing, quilting, basket making, rug making, etc.
- Monthly newsletter with program reminders and special notices.
- Monthly Craft/Spin-Ins
- Quarterly Weavers meetings for detailed Show & Tell and fellowship.
- Informational and hands-on programs on a variety of fiber arts topics, plus Dye Days. See the Calendar for details.
- Outreach and fiber arts demo opportunities at local fiber festivals.
- Study groups – please email if you are interested in forming a group to study a particular topic.
- We are a MAFA member guild, so all guild members will have access to early registration for the biennial Conference at member rates.
- Members will receive reduced rates for any programs or workshops with a fee.
- Members may list Buy/Sell/Swap items on the website.
- Members may borrow materials from the guild library (coming soon).
- Members may rent guild equipment. If you have equipment in good working order to donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join CVFG or renew your membership, please fill out the form below, select pay by PayPal or mail a check, select your dues level, then click Submit.
If you prefer to mail your application and dues, please download a fillable application form HERE.
Please allow up to a week for your membership to become active. If you have any issues with the online form, please email email@example.com for assistance.
CVFG 2020-2021 Member Application or Renewal Form
Please click Submit and be sure to wait for a confirmation message before closing the page.