Renewals for 2023-2024 are now open! To continue your membership, renew by August 31st.
Renewing members and new members, use the form below to renew your membership or join the guild. Please note our dues year runs July 1st – June 30th each year. We do not pro-rate dues, but we do reduce them to 50% from January to June.
Please be sure to submit the online application form below, even if you are mailing a check! We cannot process your membership without the info form.
If you have trouble with the form, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members approved the following dues for 2023 – 2024:
- $20/year Individual Membership. Dues are reduced to 50% January – June.
- Add $5 for additional members in the same household for a Family Membership (for example member and partner is $25, member and two crafty children $30).
- $10 Individual Full-time Student with ID.
NEW – Once you have joined or renewed, to view the members-only pages, please register and create your own username and password.
With your membership, you will have the following benefits:
- A community of members with a wide range of interests and expertise in fiber arts techniques – spinning, fiber prep, weaving, knitting, crochet, sock machines, embroidery, surface embellishment, braiding, sewing, quilting, basket making, rug making, etc.
- Monthly newsletter with program reminders and special notices.
- Monthly Craft/Spin-Ins
- Monthly Weavers meetings on Zoom for programs, show & tell, and fellowship.
- Monthly Spinners meetings on Zoom.
- Informational and hands-on programs on a variety of fiber arts topics, plus Dye Days. See the Calendar for details.
- Outreach and fiber arts demo opportunities at local fiber festivals.
- Study groups – please email if you are interested in forming a group to study a particular topic.
- We are a MAFA member guild, so all guild members will have access to early registration for the biennial Conference at member rates.
- Members will receive reduced rates for any programs or workshops with a fee.
- Members may borrow materials from the guild library.
- Members may rent guild equipment. If you have equipment in good working order to donate, please email email@example.com.
To join CVFG or renew your membership, please fill out the form below, select pay by PayPal or mail a check, select your dues level, then click Submit.
Please allow up to a week for your membership to become active. If you have any issues with the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
CVFG Member Application or Renewal Form
Please click Submit and be sure to wait for a confirmation message before closing the page.