Our dues year runs July 1 – June 30. For 2018/19 Guild Dues are:
- $25/year Individual Membership
- Add $5 for additional members in the same household for a Family Membership (for example member and partner is $30, member and two crafty children $35)
- $12.50 Individual Full-time Student with ID
With your membership, you will have the following benefits:
- A community of members with a wide range of interests and expertise in fiber arts techniques – spinning, fiber prep, weaving, knitting, crochet, sock machines, embroidery, surface embellishment, braiding, sewing, quilting, basket making, rug making, etc.
- Monthly newsletter with program reminders and special notices.
- Monthly Craft/Spin-Ins
- Quarterly Weavers meetings for detailed Show & Tell and fellowship.
- Informational and hands-on programs on a variety of fiber arts topics, plus Dye Days. See the Calendar for details.
- Outreach and fiber arts demo opportunities at local fiber festivals.
- Study groups – please email if you are interested in forming a group to study a particular topic.
- We are a MAFA member guild, so all guild members will have access to early registration for the 2019 Conference at member rates.
- Members will receive reduced rates for any programs or workshops with a fee.
- Members may list Buy/Sell/Swap items on the website.
- Members may borrow materials from the guild library.
- We will have a guild equipment rental program in the future. If you have equipment in good working order to donate, please email email@example.com.
To join CVFG, please fill out the Online Application below, select pay by PayPal or mail a check, select your dues level, then click Submit.
Please allow up to a week for your membership to become active. If you have any issues with the online form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please click Submit and wait for a confirmation message.